In Stock Now!
Makrite N95 Respirator Mask, white, regular size
- Case of 240 Masks
- Suitable for respiratory protection against solids, such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and certain other substances
- Durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface
- Adjustable aluminum nose piece
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for secure seal and to provide proper fit
- Makrite N95 Respirator Masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used TB situations as recommended by OSHA
- NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-4563
- FDA Approval Number: 84A-5411
The Makrite N95 Respirator Mask NIOSH approved respirators is the “standard” for all the industries in which these products are used. This is the basic N95 product developed to compete with similar appearing disposable respirators. By far, this cone style of N95 mask is the most widely used mask in all work environments. These models have been designed to easily meet NIOSH’s stringent approval requirements for breathing resistance and filtration efficiency.